Membership Benefits at a Glance
When you join MWT Cymru you'll have access to a whole host of exclusive membership benefits and marketing opportunities to help your business grow and succeed.
- As the official Destination Management Organisation for Mid Wales, we help to provide strategic leadership for the tourism industry
- We are the largest tourism membership and marketing organisation in Mid, South & West Wales, representing the tourism industry at regional, national and international level
- We work closely with Wales Tourism Alliance, Visit Wales and Visit Britain to champion our members' interests
- Join us and receive specialist business and marketing advice from our friendly and experienced team
- We promote Mid, South and West Wales as a leading destination to national and international visitors
- We work closely with Visit Wales, helping businesses update their listings on www.visitwales.com and on a number of different projects and campaigns
- Feature on our visitor facing websites www.visitmidwales.co.uk (commission free) and www.showmewales.co.uk and be part of our Show Me Wales app - our channels receive over 2 million unique users each year.
- Sign up with our popular Bedroom Browser and Tear off maps
- Get involved in our social media activity
- Be included in Press and PR
And MUCH more.
Keeping in Touch
- Members receive regular member e-newsletters with updates and useful info
- Hear from expert guest speakers at our tourism industry conference
- Come along to our AGM and network with other members
- Get all the latest tourism trade news and trade events / diary dates in one place
- Get access to our exclusive members' area on this website, with exclusive content and links
- Join our closed Facebook group for MWT members only and network online, wherever you are in Wales
- Bookmark this website in your favourites so you can check back quickly and easily for all membership and marketing benefits, and our ‘Online Chat’ which connects you directly to the MWT Cymru team in Machynlleth
- Follow us on social media (links below).