Menu Request Form: Membership Exclusive
How does it work?
The food and drink member businesses listed below have all agreed to provide other members with copies of their food/drink menus upon request. Simply select the business you'd like to receive a menu from, complete your details and your request will be forwarded to the establishment directly.
How to use this service
Restaurants, Cafés, Pubs, Inns, Bars – let us know if you'd like to be added to the list of participating businesses: Register Here. Please note that you will need to be a member of MWT Cymru to participate: Join Here.
Accommodation businesses – choose which menus you would like to receive by completing your contact details and tick which menus you require. Your request will be emailed directly to the participating business for them to fulfil.
Participating Food & Drink Members - you will send a copy of your menu directly to the accommodation business that has requested it – a hard copy via post and/or a PDF via email, or you could even drop them off in person if you so desire.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Request a Menu
- The Clubhouse at Cilgwyn Golf Club, Llangybi, Lampeter, Ceredigion, SA488NN
- Harry's Bar & Restaurant, 40-46 North Parade, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, SY23 2NF
- Eco-Caffe, 21 Tegid Street, Bala, Gwynedd, LL23 7EH
- Fairbourne Golf Club, Penrhyn Drive North, Fairbourne, Gwynedd, LL38 2BQ
- Meirion Mill Coffee Shop, Meirion Mill, Dinas Mawddwy, Machynlleth, SY20 9LS
- Broneirion, Llandinam, SY17 5DE
- Y Crochan Cafe, Corris Craft Cente, Machynlleth, Gwynedd, SY20 9RF
- Elan Valley Hotel, Elan Valley, Rhayader, Powys, LD6 5HN
- Ynyshir Hall, Eglwys Fach, Machynlleth, Powys, SY20 8TA