SUMMARY OF SERVICES BUSINESS@LLANDRILLOMENAI OFFER EMPLOYERS
● Apprenticeships – An Apprenticeship offers a cost-effective method of recruiting and training skilled employees for the future. The programme includes both on-the-job learning and off-the-job training which leads to nationally recognised qualifications. There is a choice of Apprenticeships within work sectors i.e. business administration, customer service, accounting, hospitality, care, early years, construction, engineering.
● Higher Apprenticeships – High Apprenticeships programme allows you to work towards a level 4, 5 or higher. They will help you to develop those talented employees within your organisation who aspire to become the next generation of managers No training cost. The Welsh Government cover the full cost of the training. Open to any age group. Any employee can take part in the training. Again they vary depending on sector i.e. CIPD, Leadership and Management.
● Professional/Part time courses – Comprehensive range of high quality, vocational and professional training, from beginner’s level to degree level e.g. AAT, CIPD etc.
● Short courses - Intensive training courses for business and industry, including bespoke programmes to meet your organisation's needs. E.g. Food Safety, ILM’s such as Excellent Customer Care, Team Leading.
● Jobs Growth Wales – An email@example.com to employ a young person between the ages of 16-24. 50% of the wages (National Minimum Wage) will be reimbursed by the Welsh Government for 26 weeks. The minimum hours are, 25 hours per week and the maximum is 40 hours per week.
● SEE Project (Skills for Employers & Employees) - A new project which will provide training programmes targeted at business in key sectors across North Wales. The funding available ranges between 50% and 70% of the courses fee and is dependent on the type of course and number of employees in your organisation.
● The North Wales Business Academy – The North Wales Business Academy is an exciting partnership involving the 4 key academic institutions in North Wales, Grwp Llandrillo Menai, Bangor University, Glyndwr University and Coleg Cambria. The aim of the partnership is to provide bespoke higher level qualifications to businesses that are growing or that have growth potential in North Wales. The project will offer an individual business a tailored programme of support through experienced business mentors that will work in partnership with your business to achieve your specific organisational goals. The project has 7 key themes in Financial Management, Business Strategy, Sales and Marketing, Developing People, Governance and Ethics, Managing Operations and Business Communication and the specialist modules will revolve around these key themes.
For a list of the courses available and further information take a look at our website: http://www.gllm.ac.uk/busnes or contact 08445 460460 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org