MWT Cymru B2B Supplier Directory
MWT Cymru Supplier Directory is a really cost effective way to promote your products or services to tourism and hospitality businesses in Mid, West and South Wales.
- Supplier directory listing within the Members Area of this website which includes; Your Business Name & Logo, Contact Name, Address and full contact details – telephone, email, website and social media links and a 50 word description to promote your product/services,
- A link to your website (or social media profile) within our members e-newsletter to let businesses know you’ve joined the supplier directory.
- A mention on MWT social media channels to let businesses know you’ve joined.
- Opportunity to send literature for distribution at our member trade days, meetings etc.
- Opportunity to attend and exhibit at our annual tourism conference (over 100 tourism business delegates and VIPs attending)
- Opportunity to present at our members meetings (currently online)
- Opportunity to organise your own online events specifically aimed at the tourism sector and marketed by us.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What type of businesses are eligible to join the supplier directory?
If you provide products or services to tourism and hospitality businesses in Wales, you’re potentially eligible to join the directory. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Property Maintenance (e.g. plumbers, electricians, cleaners, decorators, gardeners, etc)
- Marketing/IT/social media companies
- Professional services e.g. legal, accountancy
- Photography/Internal Design Services
- Food & drink producers
- Suppliers of hospitality products
- Laundry services
- Hot tub companies
- Beauty therapists
- Florists (e.g. fresh flowers on arrival)
2) Do I have to be based in Wales?
Not necessarily, but you do need to provide a product or service to our members that are based in Wales. Please note that this directory is primarily aimed at small, independent, local suppliers. National companies wishing to work with us/our members should contact us on 01654 702653 or email email@example.com
3) What’s the difference between membership of MWT Cymru and the supplier directory?
Membership of MWT Cymru is for businesses wishing to appear on our visitor facing channels and target visitors coming to Wales. Join membership here
Inclusion in our supplier directory is for businesses wishing to appear on this website (our members/industry website) and target tourism businesses; it’s a business-to-business (B2B) advertising opportunity. Join the directory here.
If appropriate for your business, you can be a member of MWT Cymru and be part of the supplier directory. For example, you may have a food shop open to visitors, but also supply food products to other tourism businesses for their welcome hampers or for sale in their restaurants etc. In this instance, if you’re already paying a membership fee, inclusion in the directory is offered at a special discounted rate of £50+VAT per annum.
The Small Print
MWT Cymru retains the right to refuse inclusion in the supplier’s directory. Inclusion within the supplier directory does not imply endorsement of your product/service by MWT Cymru. If we receive complaints from members about your product/service we reserve the right to remove you from the supplier’s directory without warning. No refund will be made.
Any further questions? - please do not hesitate to contact us.