SUMMARY OF SERVICES BUSINESS@LLANDRILLOMENAI OFFER EMPLOYERS
● Apprenticeships – An Apprenticeship offers a cost-effective method of recruiting and training skilled employees for the future. The programme includes both on-the-job learning and off-the-job training which leads to nationally recognised qualifications. There is a choice of Apprenticeships within work sectors i.e. business administration, customer service, accounting, hospitality, care, early years, construction, engineering.
● Higher Apprenticeships – High Apprenticeships programme allows you to work towards a level 4, 5 or higher. They will help you to develop those talented employees within your organisation who aspire to become the next generation of managers No training cost. The Welsh Government cover the full cost of the training. Open to any age group. Any employee can take part in the training. Again they vary depending on sector i.e. CIPD, Leadership and Management.
● Professional/Part time courses – Comprehensive range of high quality, vocational and professional training, from beginner’s level to degree level e.g. AAT, CIPD etc.
● Short courses - Intensive training courses for business and industry, including bespoke programmes to meet your organisation's needs. E.g. Food Safety, ILM’s such as Excellent Customer Care, Team Leading.
● Jobs Growth Wales – An firstname.lastname@example.org to employ a young person between the ages of 16-24. 50% of the wages (National Minimum Wage) will be reimbursed by the Welsh Government for 26 weeks. The minimum hours are, 25 hours per week and the maximum is 40 hours per week.
● SEE Project (Skills for Employers & Employees) - A new project which will provide training programmes targeted at business in key sectors across North Wales. The funding available ranges between 50% and 70% of the courses fee and is dependent on the type of course and number of employees in your organisation.
● The North Wales Business Academy – The North Wales Business Academy is an exciting partnership involving the 4 key academic institutions in North Wales, Grwp Llandrillo Menai, Bangor University, Glyndwr University and Coleg Cambria. The aim of the partnership is to provide bespoke higher level qualifications to businesses that are growing or that have growth potential in North Wales. The project will offer an individual business a tailored programme of support through experienced business mentors that will work in partnership with your business to achieve your specific organisational goals. The project has 7 key themes in Financial Management, Business Strategy, Sales and Marketing, Developing People, Governance and Ethics, Managing Operations and Business Communication and the specialist modules will revolve around these key themes.
For a list of the courses available and further information take a look at our website: http://www.gllm.ac.uk/busnes or contact 08445 460460 / e-mail: email@example.com
June 2022 May 2022 April 2022 March 2022 February 2022 January 2022 December 2021 November 2021 October 2021 September 2021 August 2021 July 2021 June 2021 May 2021 April 2021 March 2021 February 2021 January 2021 December 2020 November 2020 October 2020 September 2020 August 2020 July 2020 June 2020 April 2020 March 2020 November 2019 September 2019 August 2019 July 2019 May 2019 April 2019 March 2019 February 2019 October 2018 September 2018 August 2018 July 2018 June 2018 May 2018 April 2018 March 2018 January 2018 November 2017 July 2017 June 2017 May 2017 April 2017