SUMMARY OF SERVICES BUSNES@LLANDRILLOMENAI OFFER EMPLOYERS
● Apprenticeships – An Apprenticeship offers a cost-effective method of recruiting and training skilled employees for the future. The programme includes both on-the-job learning and off-the-job training which leads to nationally recognised qualifications. There is a choice of Apprenticeships within work sectors i.e. business administration, customer service, accounting, hospitality, care, early years, construction, engineering.
● Higher Apprenticeships - Higher Apprenticeship programmes allow you to work towards a level 4, 5 or higher. They will help you to develop those talented employees within your organisation who aspire to become the next generation of managers No training cost. The Welsh Government covers the full cost of the training. Open to any age group. Any employee can take part in the training. Again they vary depending on sector i.e. CIPD, Leadership and Management.
● Professional/Part time courses - a comprehensive range of high quality, vocational and professional training, from level 2 to degree level e.g. AAT, CIPD, CIPS, ILM etc.
● Short courses - Intensive training courses for business and industry, including bespoke programmes to meet your organisation's needs; e.g. Food Safety, Allergen Awareness, Health & Safety, Customer Service, Upselling, Renewables and more.
● SEE Project (Skills for Employers & Employees) - the SEE project provides training programmes targeted at business in key sectors across North Wales. Eligible courses are now 100% funded under the project, but it comes to an end in June 2023 so now is the last call to take advantage of the support available. (*for further details including eligibility information, please contact us)
● Centre for Infrastructure Skills & Technology (CIST) - the CIST centre at Grŵp Llandrillo Menai’s Llangefni campus is a high-quality infrastructure skills training destination, with an underpinning ethos of expert partnership delivery. It is a platform for the construction industry to engage with and promote innovative solutions and products, becoming the premier site of choice for product showcases in North Wales or wider.
For a list of the courses available and further information take a look at our website: http://www.gllm.ac.uk/busnes or contact 08445 460460 / e-mail: email@example.com
- Job Vacancies